Alcoholic ice cream is the brainchild of our founder, Chris Perry. Chris has spent the better part of two decades brewing cider and beer, and has worked in the ice cream industry for over a decade. At the 2014 New England Brewfest in Lincoln, NH, Chris had the idea for alcoholic ice cream – and not long after, he was asked to provide some for a corporate celebration.
Chris’ Wicked Ice Cream was born with an IPA Sorbet and a Porter Ice Cream featuring products from Smuttynose Brewery. There has been no looking back as the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Our latest collaborations with Kelsen Brewing Company bring together the efforts of two young local companies intent on bringing the best products to market. We also work to make wine sorbet with our friends down the road at LaBelle Winery as well as a legendary chocolate bourbon ice cream.
We’ve got Chris’ Wicked Ice Cream in pints and 8oz containers as well as chocolate covered ice cream bars! All items are for customers 21 and over and contain alcohol. This isn’t your daddy’s ice cream!
What are some of the flavors?
- Paradigm Brown Ale with Caramel and Brownie. Kelsen’s flagship brown ale with a little chocolate and caramel to bring out the hoppy flavor of this Beer Advocate favorite. 1.5%ABV
- Draken Robust Porter Ice Cream with caramel and Heath Bar® and featuring Kelsen Draken Robust Porter Beer. The Porter all dressed up with the perfect accessories to make this a perfect dessert. Try not to eat the pint all at once. 1.46% ABV
- Chocolate Bourbon Ice Cream. Checking in at 4.45% ABV, this one packs a punch. The chocolate and bourbon flavors complement each other and provide deliciousness straight to the bottom of your pint.
- 2X Coffee Irish Cream is a wonderful flavor that combines Irish cream and coffee. You love it as a beverage, so why not enjoy it in the summer when it’s a little warmer? 3.5% ABV.
- Vanilla Bourbon with Caramel. There are no words for how the flavors of vanilla, bourbon, and caramel play in this one. Sweet, with a little kick, this goes nicely with apple crisp or on its own. Plus, it shows up at a 4.5% ABV.
- Maple Bacon Bourbon. Yes, we said bacon. This should be the official ice cream of New Hampshire. Big chunks of bacon provide delicious saltiness, bourbon and maple make this taste like breakfast if you were enjoying a beverage with it. Amazing. 4.5% ABV.
- Spiked Eggnog. We brought this one in for the winter, and it was such a big hit, we left it on the menu. Eggnog with a little extra, and it gives you a taste of the holidays all summer long. 3.5% ABV.